At Irish Distillers we transform raw materials such as water and barley into world class Irish whiskeys and spirits that are enjoyed by consumers globally. In doing so, we are fully committed to working in harmony with our employees, our consumers, the environment and the community in order to create both economic and social value.
Accordingly, Irish Distillers will:
- Promote responsible consumption of alcohol and actively seek to reduce the misuse of our products
- Put our consumer’s values at the heart of our brand and innovation efforts
- Empower our employees through creating a vibrant and inclusive culture
- Develop the economic and social wellbeing of our communities
- Ensure the sustainable use of resources across all areas of our business
We will regularly measure and communicate our progress in order to engage internal and external stakeholders with our efforts to deliver added social and economic value.